Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Flight Log - 11.11.01

My new corp, Aurora Reloaded is a Minmatar Militia corporation, so we do have quite a few war targets. Last night, I decided to go out with a few corpmates and do some hunting. A known WT was reported in his favorite hunting ground, so we flew out, setup a gate camp, and waited.

Because it was an area he was familiar with, it was a difficult hunt. He had bookmarks all over the place, and we had no interceptors, making it very difficult to catch him. We were also a relatively small group, and the FC didn't want to split us up too much. After an or so of waiting, with him only showing up as blips on the overview a few times, we called it a night.

But while we wouldn't be adding to our killboard, it was my first time flying with my new corp, so I did get to know people a bit better. I'd say it was a successful flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment