Saturday, November 19, 2011

Clarification

I just realized that I never posted that I swapped Tori out of RvB, and signed Nate up.

After being Aurora Reloaded for about a week, I decided to leave. While everyone was quite friendly, there wasn't a lot of activity in the corporation. The pilots were a little less aggressive than I would have like as well. I'm ok with losing ships, as long as I get into fights and learn something about PVP. Gate camping for enemy militia dozens of jumps away from the front does not exactly allow me to learn much (I'm already pretty good at gate camping, after spend many hours doing so defending Aldrat during times of war in E-Uni).

While I do enjoy flying with Tori, I figured he would be put to better use in Fugawa Heavy Industries, my alt corporation. He's got very good missioning skills to generate ISK, while Meili Jiang, CEO of FHI, is steadily increasing her industrial skills. Soon, between the two of them, I should have the ability to both generate passive ISK( through production, PI and datacores) and quickly generate ISK through level 4 missioning/salvaging to keep Nate's docking bay stocked with ships, weapons and ammo.

One more note: I've decided to use "AAR" (After Action Report) in post titles were I see PVP action, and limit the "Flight Log" post title to PVE roams, or PVP roams that lead to no action, just to keep them separate. I'll also add Lessons Learned and Required Actions sections to AARs, just so that I don't have to rely on my not-so-good memory to learn how to fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment