Saturday, October 29, 2011

Reorganization Continues

I reactivated my alt accounts this morning. These accounts had quite a few valuable assets that I figure I can sell, then transfer the proceeds to Nate. Among some of the items in inventory are:

  • Hulk
  • Orca
  • T2 fitted Drake
  • A few T2 frigates (Hawk, Buzzard, Crow)
  • A handful of T1 frigates and cruisers
  • Tons and tons and tons of gear
The Hulk and the Orca alone are worth north of 600,000,000 ISK. With all of the gear, ships and credits I have between my alts, I'm probably close to the 1 Billion ISK mark. That should keep me going for a little while, even after I've paid the stupid tax in the form of replacement ships and gear.

That said though, now that I have these accounts running for a few months, is there anyway I could leverage them? I don't want to be spending too much time on these accounts, so things like missioning and mining are out of the question. But what could I do with them? Train one for salvaging? Hauling? Park one in Jita for trading?

I'll have to research this further. For now, I'll be spending a bit of time hauling gear around, selling useless stuff and funneling that ISK to Nate.

No comments:

Post a Comment