Sunday, October 30, 2011

Flight Log - 2011.10.30

After I'd finished moving everything to Nakugard, I decided to take a quick flight into Otou. It's a low sec system with a bit of activity, only two jumps away. It was pretty empty when I got there, but I figured I'd see if I could take on any of the locals. I flew from asteroid belt to belt, taking out NPCs and scanning as I'm flying. A Bestower eventually shows up on scan. My scanning skills are getting pretty better, so I managed to get him on grid in 90 seconds or so. Of course, he was behind a POS shield. I decided to move closer.

Experienced pilots can start shaking their head now.

The POS defense systems opened up on me. I tried to warp away, but I lost my Rifter before I'd even completed my turn. Fortunately, I wasn't podded, and I was close to home, so that's where I went. I'm not registered with a killboard yet, so here it is for posterity.

2011.10.30 14:50:00

Victim: Nate Guralman
Corp: Sebiestor Tribe
Alliance: Unknown
Faction: Unknown
Destroyed: Rifter
System: Otou
Security: 0.3
Damage Taken: 2021


Involved parties:

Name: Caldari Control Tower / Knights of the Minmatar Republic (laid the final blow)
Damage Done: 1598

Name: Serpentis Trooper / Serpentis Corporation
Damage Done: 423


Destroyed items:

Small Nosferatu I
EMP S, Qty: 120
X5 Prototype I Engine Enervator
50mm Reinforced Steel Plates I (Cargo)
200mm Light Carbine Repeating Cannon I
Small Shield Booster I, Qty: 2 (Cargo)
Warp Scrambler I
ECM - Multispectral Jammer I (Cargo)


Dropped items:

Damage Control I
200mm Reinforced Rolled Tungsten Plates I
Small Proton Smartbomb I (Cargo)
EMP S, Qty: 504 (Cargo)
Rudimentary Ship Scanner I (Cargo)
EMP S, Qty: 240
Reactive Plating I
1MN Afterburner I
200mm Light Carbine Repeating Cannon I, Qty: 2
Not much in terms of loss, but given the rookie mistake, it's still relatively expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment