Saturday, May 12, 2012

Organisational and Accounting Changes

I am making a few small changes to how I operate my corporation, Fugawa Heavy Industries (FGW)

Organizational Changes
  • Alts have been given the director role in the company. This will give my alts access to the wallet so that they may trade on behalf of Fugawa. Meili, the CEO and hauler, can move from system to system and and transfer items to each regional director, who can then place, modify and cancel orders as required.The regions assigned to directors is classified information, as it would divulge my trade routes.
 Accounting Changes
  • Financial information will be reported using a standard balance sheet and an Income Statement. The Income Statement will be slightly modified from the RL equivalent to include some line items normally found on Cash Flow Statement, since I'm not going to bother calculating things like amortization and depreciation. 
  • The objective of these forms is to keep track of how FGW is growing, and as well, to present the financial health of the corporation in the event that I want to get outside investments or someone to join the corp. I have plans for neither right now, but in the future, who knows?


No comments:

Post a Comment