Friday, May 4, 2012

Meet Meili Jiang



Meili Jiang is my trade/industrial/research alt. She was created as a support character for my main at the time, Toritetsu "Tori" Morimoto. Tori was in EVE University, and because of the strict Wartime rules in place at the time, it was almost impossible to do anything but fleet up. So I created Meili both to have an alt I can play anytime, with no restrictions, and to have a character that could make money for my main when I couldn't fly.

She became my main a few months later. When I started playing, I got a little overzealous and I created 4 accounts, with the idea of creating my own mining corporation. I decided to consolidate accounts, and I biomassed Tori to get rid of that complicated name (Tori didn't have many skill points, so it wasn't much of a loss).

Meili was originally slated to be the mining director for the fleet, so she has skills to fly an Orca. She's also the CEO of the corporation, so she has the necessary skills for that. She has some piloting skills, enough to fly Caldari and Gallente battlecruisers comfortably, and she can fly industrials quite well (T2 tanked Iteron V). And recently, I've started training Trade skills. Almost all skills are at level IV, and she's about to get Broker Relations V in a day.

My training plan for Meili is to continue training Trade for now. I've remapped my attributes to optimize learning those skills, so I might as well take advantage of it. Accounting is the next skill going to level V, then Retail V is up, so I can open up Wholesale and train that to level IV. Once I get there, I'll decide if I want to pay the 17 days I need to get Wholesale to V so I can open up Tycoon.

After that I'm not sure. I always thought it would be quite interesting to become a weapons dealer, maybe even a capital ships dealer, so that's one area to investigate. I would also like to raise some of my standings to make trading more efficient, so I could certainly spend some time training more piloting skills.

Fortunately, I have a few weeks to think about it, since I probably have another month of Trade skill training to get everything I want to level V.

No comments:

Post a Comment