Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Finally, profits

My plan to cancel my Jita order and move to another hub has paid off. I managed to sell 9 units of my mistake lot at 50,000 ISK profits each. It's not huge, but it's better than 300,000 per unit loss. I still have 27 units to sell, but at least I'm getting myself out of the hole I threw myself in.

What I'm really happy about are the other trades I've made. I had plenty of room left in my Iteron Mk. V prior to my departure, so I decided to see if there were other items I could try and sell. I did my research, correctly this time, and purchased a few other items that promised good margins and good profits. I'm happy to report they've been selling very well. I checked my wallet this morning, and I was 58,000,000 ISK richer. If I can keep this up, I'll easily make my goal of 1.5B ISK a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment