Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Nate and Nate Business Update

My only reader pointed out that since I was running two experiments, it wasn't clear what the business update referred to. Good point (the Tori experiment wasn't a business experiment in my head, which is why I didn't bother distinguishing it). I have plenty of other experiments to run , so I'll be more specific in my updates. I'll call it the Nate and Nate Business Update from now on.

Nate and Nate Business Update

I forgot to post this in my earlier update, so I'll do it now. And apparently, I lied, it was actually still a very good day for trading, despite the bonehead moves and price drops.

Assets
------
Cash                          15,241,194.19 ISK
Sell Orders                  385,743,199.00 ISK
Escrow                                 0.00 ISK
Contracts                              0.00 ISK
                              -----------------
Total Current Assets         400,984,393.19 ISK

No comments:

Post a Comment