Thursday, June 14, 2012

My New Goal, Defined

In my "Next Trick" post, I stated what I intended to achieve next, but I didn't quite define my goal correctly. I was thinking about it today, and I've decided what it is.

Nate and Nate are going to make 1 Billion ISK

I don't have an exact time frame, and I don't really want one. Summer is here, and I don't know what kind of gaming schedule I'm going to have. That said, I do want to get to that billion ISK mark as quickly as possible, just to see how quickly it can be done, and that's what I'm going to try to do.

Quick progress update:

Assets
Cash                           1,951,187.01 ISK
Sell Orders                   35,173,215.00 ISK
Escrow                                 0.00 ISK
Contracts                              0.00 ISK
                              -----------------
Total Current Assets          37,124,302.01 ISK


They've effectively doubled their starting cash in two days. Not bad, especially considering that they have no trading skills, and almost no standing with your station owners.



No comments:

Post a Comment