Friday, June 22, 2012

Experiment Updates

Quick note: I'll be on vacation starting this afternoon. I don't know how much time I'll have to play and update the blog. I'll be back in about a week.


Nate and Nate's Business Update

Assets
------
Cash                          32,695,334.09 ISK
Sell Orders                  630,264,416.00 ISK
Escrow                                 0.00 ISK
Contracts                              0.00 ISK
                              -----------------
Total Current Assets         662,959,750.08 ISK


Despite the whole LP heist, business is still pretty good. I made 140M ISK yesterday, which is getting closer to what Meili and Izel made with far more capital in their wallets. I'm being much more selective on deals, and a bit more aggressive on purchases, and it's paying off. 


What's interesting is that I find it's getting harder to make money now that I have more money. I'm sure it's due to my strategy. I need to research how to invest large sums of capital to make profits in EVE.


Still, I'm getting closer to my goal of 1B. If I can keep up 140M profit a day, I should be there in 3 days.


Tori's Experiment Update

Assets
------
Cash                          25,648,669.56 ISK
Sell Orders                            0.00 ISK
Escrow                        10,850,000.00 ISK
Contracts                              0.00 ISK
                              -----------------
Total Current Assets          36,498,669.56 ISK


I'm about half way to my goal with Tori. Results may not seem that great, but the slow progress is primarily because I've been focusing on Nate and Nate's business. Going forward, I'm only going to run one experiment at a time, because I'm just too busy for two simultaneous experiments.


No comments:

Post a Comment