Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Overdue Business Update

While I have been playing EVE, I haven't been blogging much about it. Most of my time has been spent working on faction standings so that I can put a POS up in high-sec. It's pretty grindy and boring, so I didn't bother writing up about it. I am getting close to my goal, however, so hopefully I'll have a more interesting information to share shortly.

I haven't been spending much time trading either. I had more than enough ISK to fund the purchase of that POS and its fuel for a good while, so there wasn't much point in spending any time trading.

Still, here's where things currently stand:


Assets
------
Cash                       3,141,685,190.88 ISK
Sell Orders                  362,333,847.00 ISK
Escrow                                 0.00 ISK
Contracts                              0.00 ISK
                           --------------------
Total Current Assets       3,504,019,037.88 ISK

Some goods take a bit longer to sell, since they're high value items. But they do sell eventually, and I got them at a very low price, so even if they significantly drop in value, I still make a profit. And now I have plenty of ISK in cash. It's not working hard, granted, but it's still good money. I should also point out that I spent close to 200,000,000 ISK on ships and modules for Nate, mostly destroyers and cruisers, plus T2 modules to fit them. One of the nice things about RvB is that it's cheap.


No comments:

Post a Comment